2011. május 19., csütörtök

a rettegés foka

nem bírtam tovább cérnával

" Dear Shivian!
First, my english is poor, - please forgive me if I make mistakes:). I’m a pagan (girl) from Hungary, also avid fan of the webcomic „Oh my gods” :). I found it a couple of weeks ago, but soon became a favorite of mine. Last week i saw that the server is not available, which made me sad… And now, your „storefront page” appears instead of it. This means that the site is finally over? It would be very disappointing… :( I hope that this is only temporary (?).
If it’s not, then I want to thank you for the many happy, hilarious moments, caused by Oh My Gods. It made me want to smile at the world :)… I forgot my problems for a couple of minutes. Thank you very much.

Blessed be!

Yours sincerely, Huyana"

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése